April 19, 2010 2 Comments
This kind of pertains to me. Plus, I’m bored and I feel like writing a blog entry in advance. A whole week in advance… Anyways, today I’m going to talk with you about spam. As in, junk emails, not the mysterious meat product that comes in a can. Once when I was doing a campus clean up with Best Friend we found a can of Russian Spam in a parking lot. Anyways, I’m getting of topic.
My normal email account never gets spam. Unless you count Princeton Review recommending the same colleges to me once a week or so… I mean, I don’t get any Viagra, long-lost cousin the prince of Uganda kind of spam.
My blog email, however, is an entirely different case. I’m not sure how or why I get all the spam. The only time I enter the email is when I comment on blogs… It’s very odd. Anyways, the current subject lines in my box, and the kind people that send them to me.
- Directory Submitter: Forget Asking For A Link Exchange
- eBay Cash Machine: You have made $300
- Uk Award National 2010un.: Ticket no:56475600545188
- Blog Blaster: How would you like 2 Million Sites linking to your ad?
- Feed Blaster: How would you like to put your ad right to the screens of millions in minutes?
- Hit Booster: How to get free quality visitors to your website
- Magdalena Brooks: US New Business Database- 4.8 million records all with emails
- Directory Submitter: Submit to 2700+ quality directories
- FOREIGN TRANSFER MANA…: (no subject) [Message preview: You have won 891934.00 pounds]
- Top Seo Secrets: Top-Search-Engine-Optimization-Secrets
I’m lazy and I don’t have it in me to type up the rest, but basically they’re all about how I’ve either won money, or how to advertise my website/business. Both are appealing, but I’d prefer to not get a virus.
Do you get spam email? How much? What’s the best spam you’ve ever gotten? Do you eat Spam the meat? What is Spam made out of? Have you ever tried Russian Spam?